In "The Lamb" and "The Tyger", both poems suggest that beauty and danger can come from the same source. Describe a time when something or someone you admired also scared or challenged you. How did that experience change the way you see the world or the idea of “goodness”? prompt response: When I was really young roller coasters scared me really bad. The whole idea of being flung around in the air sounded scary and dangerous. As I grew up I realized that a lot of the world loves roller coasters and that has to mean something. I decided I would try some simple small ones, but those felt boring to me. I decided to try the bigger and more daring ones and that is when I realized I loved adrenaline and everything about roller coasters. I was so scared to begin anything with roller coasters but now I do not even feel fear getting on to very extreme rides. summary: In the end people should always try new things even if they are scared. Being scared make you human but you h...
Comments
Post a Comment