Prompt: Throughout your classmates' presentations, you were exposed to a variety of cultural foods and traditions. How did these presentations shape your understanding of different cultures? Share your opinion on what stood out most.

Prompt: Throughout your classmates' presentations, you were exposed to a variety of cultural foods and traditions. How did these presentations shape your understanding of different cultures? Share your opinion on what stood out most.

Prompt Response: I think its very cool to see everyone's backgrounds and traditions. Everyone has different backgrounds and food and none of them are "not normal". I think all foods are great and I hope to try all kinds of different foods.

Summary: I really enjoyed class and how everything went.

Reflection: I hope that everyone has a good springbreak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In "The Lamb" and "The Tyger", both poems suggest that beauty and danger can come from the same source. Describe a time when something or someone you admired also scared or challenged you. How did that experience change the way you see the world or the idea of “goodness”?

Prompt: Why is drafting an essential step in the writing process rather than going straight to a final version? Use your own experience from this essay to explain how drafting improved (or revealed weaknesses in) your thinking.